- Address: Precision Neurology Program, Building for Transformative Medicine, 60 Fenwood Road, 9002V, Boston, MA 02115
- Office phone: 857-307-5429
- Patient calls: 617-726-5532
- Harvard Biomarkers Study participants: 857-307-5424
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a scientist visiting the Neurogenomics Laboratory and Parkinson Personalized Medicine?
Google map of 60 Fenwood Road, Boston, MA
Parking for visitors
60 Fenwood Road, Boston; Garage – Valet Parking: Weekdays: 6am – 8pm
Visitors please check-in with Security located in the lobby of the first floor of the Building for Transformative Medicine (BTM) at 60 Fenwood Road. Security will call Dr. Scherzer's office at 857-307-5429 upon your arrival.
Are you a patient with questions about your clinic visit at Brigham & Women's Hospital?
Please call the clinical coordinator to schedule a clinic appointment at the Movement Disorders Clinic of Brigham & Women's Hospital at 617-525-5504.
Are you a patient with questions about your clinic visit at Massachusetts General Hospital?
Please call the clinical coordinator to schedule a clinic appointment at the Movement Disorders Clinic, Massachusetts General Hospital at 617-726-5532.